Having spent the past 25 years as a student, teacher, and technology consultant, Alan is currently serving on the . . .
- full-time faculty at Marist College in Computer Science and Information Technology
- adjunct faculty at Vassar College in Computer Science
- Computer Science curriculum advisory board for the Bard College Prison Initiative
- Board of Advisors for the Hudson Valley Center For Innovation
In addition to his academic pursuits, Alan has practical expertise in a wide variety of industries, with clients from Publishing (Scholastic, Simon & Schuster), Education (New York Institute of Finance, NYU), Risk Management (PriceWaterhouse Coopers, A&A), Showbiz (Dick Clark Corporate Productions, Ray Bloch Productions) and many others. In the public sector he's consulted for the New York State Office of Mental Health and the Westchester County Department of Child Welfare.
Alan continues to consult on large- and small-scale entrepreneurial and corporate projects in the areas of
- Distributed Database and Graph Systems
- Big Data
- Multiprocess and Concurrency-oriented Programming
- Software Craftsmanship
|In the Office||Through the Mail||On the Web|
|phone:845-440-1102||c/o 3NF Consulting, Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|AIM: Labouseur||52 Arbor Hill Drive||www.Labouseur.com|
|Skype: Labouseur||Pleasant Valley, NY 12569 USA||www.3NFconsulting.com|